Carson Campbell - (M,18-23) Spoiled rich teen without direction and manners.
Ashley – (F, 18–23) Kind hearted studious type with a passion for homeless people.
Mel Trotter – (M, 50-75) Gentle man with a stern features and kind heart.
Pastor Leonard – (M, 35-50) The spiritual rock at the shelter with years of experience.
Jeff – (M, 25-40) He’s that face paced kitchen manager on a mission.
Tiny – (M, 30-50) Don’t let the name fool you. Need a big guy, muscular and tattooed.
Emma – (F,18-23) A rich popular teen with a unknown compassionate heart.
Jacob – (M, 18-23) Another entitled teen that mocks homeless people. Real jerk.
Jada – (F, 20-30) Just nice. The receptionist type that knows everyone by name.
Gayle – (F, 55-70) Harsh older lady with a generous spirit. Quick wit.
Madison Campbell – (F,15-20) Younger sister to Carson with a childlike benevolence.
Liz (F, 40-50) A hardworking homeless lady that is outspoken to God’s goodness.
Dennis (M, 40-50) The boos at the mission. Serious but warm. Serious business type.
Jason Campbell (M, 45-55) Fueled with success, money and organization.
Lilly Campbell (F,40-50) She has never seen a happy hour she didn’t like. Carson’s mom.
Ms. B – Older African American lady that works at the mission.
District Attorney William Trey – Serious attorney type.
Andrew Trey – A gamer teen.
Skippy – A wimpy attorney.
Judge Thomas – A firm older judge.
Tony – A shelter staff worker.
Dr. Davis – An older preacher from the 1800’s.
Chad – A shelter staff worker.
Ben Crawford – A shelter staff worker.
Kathy – A shelter guest.
Roger & Chuck – A shelter guest.
Emory – A shelter guest.
Samantha – A shelter guest.
Leon – A shelter guest.
Ernest– A shelter guest.
John Doe – An older homeless disabled man.
Heather – A shelter guest.
Rex – A large man you don’t. want to mess with.
Thomas & Gary – Wealthy dad type.
Seth & Logan – Another wealthy dad type that spends too much time playing golf.
Construction Man #1 & 2 - Look the part.
Staff Worker #1, 2 & 3 - Average ages. Very talkative.
Saturday - April 25th - Noon to 4PM
5100 Ivanrest Ave. SW, Grandville MI
Casting 20+ ADULT roles! (Ages 35 - 55)
Casting 20+ TEENAGE roles! (Ages 14 - 20)
A NEW Dean Cain film is being casted!
The movie will be filmed in Grand Rapids!
So, you want to be in the film...
Please, please & please read the following Audition Information to be considered for a role in this film.
TWO WAYS TO AUDITION.
1. Attend the OPEN CASTING AUDITION on SATURDAY, APRIL 25th at RESLIFE CHURCH (5100 Ivanrest Ave. SW) from Noon to 4PM. Here you will learn more about this film project. Parents are welcomed to attend.
1. When you arrive, you will given Audition Sides. The sides will only be several sentences. Take as long as you need to prepare.
2. Once you are ready, add your name to the audition list. We will call names in order to the audition room.
3. You will only be auditioning in front of the writer, director and a mystery actor from the film.
4. During the audition you will read the lines from the Audition Sides.
5. You may, read a prepared monologue or something else you have pre-prepared.
6. The audition time is less than 4 minutes per person.
7. Producers of the film will be on hand all day to answer your questions about the film. Parents are encouraged to attend!
What to expect?
1. If you have an Acting Resume or Headshot that would be nice, but not necessary.
2. It really would be nice if you left a picture of yourself with the director after auditioning. Just saying.
1. You must be over the age of 14 to audition for this film. This particular film does not have any casting opportunities for children 14 and under.
2. We have over 20+ teenage roles and 20+ adult roles available in the film, and we are casting primarily local.
3. Mel Trotter representatives and the film's producer will be on hand to talk about the film and many volunteer positions.
5. Don't freak out about auditioning. They are closed auditions and painless.
6. Be sure to tell the Director your hobbies; such as sports, music, cheerleading, dance, etc...
7. We hope to have the film casted by June 1st. And shooting, mid-June.
2. If you cannot make this Casting Call, please email your Resume, Headshot & Reel (if you have one) to Jason@JCFilms.org. Deadline is May 15, 2020.