Open Casting Call
Saturday, January 28, 2023 - 12PM – 4PM
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Concord
Casting 25+ TEEN & PRETEEN roles! (Ages 11 - 20)
Casting 25+ ADULT roles! (Ages 35 - 55)
BREAK THE CYCLE is a new faith-based movie starring Dean Cain, Julie McCullough and Eddie McClintock and is being produced in Charlotte, NC from February 12 – 23, 2023. This multi-plot feature film tells true stories of how children are rebuilding their relationships with incarcerated parent.
TWO WAYS TO AUDITION
1. Attend the OPEN CASTING AUDITION on SATURDAY, January 28, 2023 at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Concord 7831 Gateway Ln NW, Concord, NC 28027 from 12PM to 4PM.
When you arrive, you will have the opportunity to select Audition Sides from the script of the movie. These Audition Sides will only be several sentences. Take as long as you need to prepare and there is no need to memorize.
Once you are ready, add your name to the audition list. We will call names in order to the private audition room.
You will only be auditioning in front of the writer, director and a mystery actor from the film.
During the audition you will read the lines from the Audition Sides.
You may, read a prepared monologue or something else you have pre-prepared.
The audition time is less than 4 minutes per person.
What to Expect?
What to Bring?
If you have an Acting Resume or Headshot that would be nice, but not necessary.
It really would be nice if you left a picture of yourself with the director after auditioning. Just saying.
Please be between the ages of 11 - 20 when auditioning for the teen roles.
We have over 25+ Pre and teenage roles available in the film, so your chances are very good that we will find a part for you. A very , very good chance!
3. The filming will require a week commitment from you mid February 2023.
5. Don't freak out about auditioning. They are closed auditions and painless.
6. Be sure to tell the Director your hobbies; such as sports, music, cheerleading, dance, etc...
2. If you cannot make this Casting Call, please email your Resume, Headshot & Reel (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is January 28, 2023